Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Pre-Xmas Catch-up

I spent hours uploading pictures and writing captions only to have Blogger not save it everytime I got up to nurse... Here's what it saved, and out of frustration, I'll start another post for the rest.

Some pics from the days before Christmas...


We do an early Christmas with one of my sisters (and her husband and four kids). Cousin Angela is glad we are distracted with getting everyone to smile so that she can sneak her gift in...



The oldest of my sister's kids has a birthday on Christmas Eve. Pretty much no matter what, the family gets together on the morning of Christmas Eve to have cake and forget about X-mas chaos for awhile. You can see Stella peaking around the cake with her cousins.



And since we had Erik's family in town this year, we brought them along for the chaos!




Xheson thought it was Heaven.



And I think Grandpa even had fun...

1 comment:

Eliz-A-Knit said...

Completely adorable! I can't believe how big your nieces and nephews are getting! I feel like we were just all at the wedding :)

xoxo